Thursday, August 19, 2010

Losing Contact??

Wah...
i cant believe i got this message from GOD..
Today (19 August 2010) i had a terrible night..
why? because my BB was crush and i have to restart it.. After restart, loading and bla bla bla... i checked and i MISSED the BBM application. and im found on the menu.. it was there but when i try to open it, it says "cant run the application, please update the latest version". then I upgrade the newest version...

well. after finished installation
i had 2 feelings
1. i feel great because i have the newest BBM. (new look and etc)
2. Feel like "huh?!?!?" because the contact is "0"

OMG!!!!
how can this happen!!!!

i haven't BACK UP my Contact since i changed to BB Onyx!!!!
gosh!!!!

then, i just called my brother.. tell him my problem...
Im lucky my brother save the last back up on his laptop... because last time I used His laptop to Back up my data... (i think i always use his laptop) lol
*phew thank GOD!!!

but still...
i'm worried...
it means contact yang ada cuma contact pada waktu terakir aku back up..
padahal setelah hari itu, aku banyak banget add temen2..
and I FORGET siapa saja orang2 tsb... (Sorry teman2, tapi banyak juga kok yang dah ke save^^)

tapi dengan kejadian hari ini...
i learn something... ^^

mungkin saja kita bisa kehilangan contact dengan teman ato sering kali kita lupa siapa saja teman2 kita...
bukan karena sombong ato apa...
tapi mungkin juga kita banyak teman baik di dekat kita....
tapi dari pelajaran ini
aku ingat sebuah ayat
di Yesaya 43:1 (isaiah 43:1) JKV

1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:

“ Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.

wow.. for me this passage is just explain all things that GOD who formed and created me and you, HE NEVER FORGET YOU and ME,
HE CALLED YOU BY YOUR NAME
even before you weren't came to the earth, you are in HIS MIND
wow...

so, jangan sampai kita kehilangan kontak dengan TUhan ya...
apalagi LUPA kontak dengan TUHAN

BeBlessed^^

reminder!!
Please Back Up your BB contact weekly, before it's too late.. :D

No comments: